Monday, July 02, 2012

Norfolk Dixieland Band… Reepham

A lovely day of sunshine and music … 
Thank you Tim for inviting me and for your company as well Tony…
I always love putting photos up of the Norfolk Dixieland, as they look so smart in their blue!

The music was really really good and  nice to see a lot of fun going on as well… Tony your voice is great,  rather good trombone also! we had Pete singing as well as banjo and guitar… John trumpet and singing…so what a lot of talent…Liz so good to see and hear you again, and of course wishing you all the very best for the end of the month for your marriage to Ben. Pete you know how I love your guitar playing, Vic I did show Jean the photo sorry about giving you a hat! but good drumming, I always feel sorry for all the hard work that goes into drum players setting the drums up and taking them down after the gigs, but at least it was dry this week Jean!

Thanks so much as always to Jean and Judy, you always make me welcome…also thanks again Tim for thinking of taking me, and Tony for putting up with my chatter…

Lovely day not as many people as usual, but those who were there had a treat and they showed how much they enjoyed it. live music is so great.

No comments: