Monday, July 02, 2012

Alistair Griffin

Just to say thank you to my friend Lesley in London for phoning me this evening to say Alistair was going to be live tonight on the computer, so have just watched him he has not changed, still as mad as ever and just as gorgeous, love his voice …

Saw a lot of my friends from the past on the comments and then wished I had joined face book, but never mind. I do keep in touch with a few of them during the year. Nice to see that F1 put in some comments will always remember the night Jake Humphries (who has gone on to present sport)…and Alistair when we met at Norwich.

So thanks for the great music and some lovely memories, and looking forward to the album which should be arriving here very shortly… as I pre ordered it!

"Albion Sky|, Alistair we have waited a long time for it and by the sound of the songs tonight it will be worth the wait. You brought back some great memories from when I used to come to your gigs…

Thanks again Lesley … Jan really glad you enjoyed it.

No comments: