Monday, July 16, 2012

Line up for 19th July ………………… Sole Bay Jazz Band

This week we have another different line up…Thanks Alan for sorting it…

Derek Cubitt will be on the Sax/Clarinet…with Chris Capocci 
back with us on the Trombone…

Geoff Watling  I do not think I have heard of him so that should be a first for me…
playing the Trumpet…

Barbara Greene… on the Banjo… Neil Kane on Drums…
 And not forgetting our maestro on Double Bass… Tony Jullings…

Maybe Simon will come and give us some songs as well…

So hope that everyone can make it to give support to the band at the Pavilion …Ditchingham

Start time 8pm-10.30pm

Have changed the colour as have had complaints! ha ha
………

2 comments:

Alan Cugnoni said...

I hope you all have a great evening

Alan

COME ON LETS HAVE MORE COMMENTS

Alifan said...

Ha ha Alan thanks, I am sure we will.
At least I do know people look in according to the stat report.