Wednesday, July 04, 2012

The Green Man Rackheath

Last night I was once again spoiled as Tim took me to The Green Man at Rackheath he was playing jazz with Brian Mcallister on drums Ivars Galenieks double bass and Phil Brook on guitar… they were as always very good
and a really enjoyable night was had by all.

I was allowed to sit at the band table, so I had the best seat in the place to listen to such melodic music.

I did take a little video, which I will try and put on at a later date but in the mean time I did take a couple of photos… I am not making excuses and I know I could make them better in photo shop, as the lighting makes Phil's hair a strange colour, but will leave it, I must learn my photo shop but for now you have the photos as I took them…click on them to enlarge and I rather like the moody one…
Thanks Tim much appreciated as always and great playing, lovely meal and good company. Nice to see Jean and Vic again… twice this week.

No comments: