Sunday, October 26, 2008

Party!!

Recently have met up with some friends I had lost contact with, but we go back a long way, and am happy to know we are still friends and I have started to see them again....Julie had a party for her birthday and I was invited... lucky me......

These two beautiful youngsters were at the party I was invited to yesterday, what a happy pair..
there is another young lady in the background but sorry did not quite get her in, but we had a good game of table tennis!!!!!



This is Sherard!!!!!!It was his 10th birthday yesterday as well as Julie's ..!!!!!!!.....birthday who the barbi cake was made for.....
But this handsome young man was pleased with his cake as well.. pity I did not make that one it was very good.....he was also better than me at table tennis!!

Thanks Alan ,Julie and Ivan for a great party day, the food and company was great.....
Now here is barbi!!!! I just made the cake and Ivan iced it.....this pic I took at the party before we ate it!!!!!!!!
And here she is giving in!!!!!

6 comments:

dive said...

Ew! Kids!

Sorry, but you know me …

That's one fun looking cake … if a little disturbing.

Alifan said...

tee hee..yes indeed!!!!and you were a kid once!!did I say once?

MmeBenaut said...

Hee hee Alifan - you're right - all boys are still kids at heart.
Very impressive Barbie cake too! Your baking compares to none that I've ever seen. What a lucky boy Dive must have been - I can just imagine all of his birthday cakes!

Alifan said...

He will say like his brother, they prefered sausage rolls!!!

nice to see you mmebenaut...

Scout said...

Poor Barbie. It looks like a fun day. Good thing Dive wasn't invited. hee hee

Alifan said...

Robyn!!!!yes indeed....