Friday, November 23, 2012

Sole Bay Magic Again…

I was a little bothered about people attending last night at the Pavilion, as the weather was really nasty, but true fans of the Sole Bay came along to enjoy a really lovely evening.


The musicians certainly pulled out all the stops, and they were all GREAT…
                                       so thank you all once again how lucky are we

Tim.Tony.Simon.Craig.Derek.Alan…
What great sounds they made, as always with  a different line up we get such a variation of music and nice vocals Simon…

This as always is for Simon's  no.1 fan hope she likes it!
I just want to thank again all my lovely friends who contributed to the buffet last week on the one year anniversary you were all great. The time and effort sometimes goes overlooked when providing food, but I …the Band and the crowd appreciated everything you did.

Had a little laugh when wandering around last evening,
as a lot of crisps were being eaten, obviously missing our food!

I hope all who were feeling unwell feel better today…

I know how much the Band like me to say how pleased they are to see so much support each week.
So thank you all…looking forward to seeing who we are having to entertain us next week!

2 comments:

Alan Cugnoni said...

What would we do without you and your weekly report.

Thanks from me and I know this comes from ALL the guys.

Alan

Alifan said...

Thanks Alan… always a pleasure…