Sunday, November 11, 2012

Remembrance Sunday

My heart goes out to all those people who have lost someone to war, or been  injured in conflict, especially those who's loved ones are still fighting.

I take my hat off to the people who produced the lovely service last night a great lot of love was put into it, lots of light and shade …and this morning will be another service to remember all that has been lost, and pray for a happier peaceful future.

Especially sad this weekend because of personal loss, and hearing also that another young person has passed away I send my prayers to you and your family Dave.

Let us enjoy everyday we have and love one another, hate and war are terrible.

At the same time I am so grateful that I have such great family and friends, and my jazz friends especially, thank you to all who have sent me messages, I feel like everyone has put their arms around me and I thank you for that.

Good news has come along with the sad, and for that I have faith that all will be well.

So one day at a time we go forward with happier times, I will put the line up for the jazz when Alan sends it but it may be that a lot of musicians will pop in to cheer us.

Enjoy the day…