Monday, November 05, 2012

movie… Cool Blue…

Well maybe movie not sure if I have done it correctly will have to post it and then edit here goes…
 ***
Looks like it was not too bad, the background noise seems to be the brushes on the drums, and of course June and I moaning about the light and the people walking past.

The one with Lin which is a gorgeous sound and Barry singing I had far too many wobbles on… not sure if I can just put sound on will try at a later date after consulting Son!

Apologies to my Son who had written everything down for me to follow and for not using the gorilla stand so lots of wobbles, and I could not do the titles need another lesson!

But for the size of my dear little camera I am quite pleased with the sound, hope you can enjoy.

2 comments:

dive said...

A gloriously Miles Davis-ish opening verse. Wonderful! You know I'm a sucker for that stuff. I'm also a sucker for My Funny Valentine and I'll add this version to my collection. Simon's last verse was spine-tinglingly good.
Great stuff.

Next time we write down all the instructions for posting videos and adding titles, try to write words that you can (a) read, and (b) make some sense of. We'll sort it out next time I'm over.
And remember the gorilla-pod.

Alifan said...

Thanks I thought I had written in all down!

Yes Simon does very well I will tell him you liked it he will be pleased.