Friday, November 16, 2012

FABULOUS SOLE BAY

Well a very happy evening spent at The Pavilion, Dtichingham to celebrate a year that the the Sole Bay Jazz Gentlemen and friends have played there.

I want to thank them for another great night of live music, (sorry I said it was loud at the start) and of course all the wonderful fans that every week come and support them, it cannot be said enough how lucky we are to have such talent so close to home.

I also want to give a huge thank you to all my dear friends who helped me last night with the buffet, for the lovely food, I hope everyone had enough to eat, it certainly went down well, and no waste so thanks to everyone.

Thank you Jon for having us all and Heidi what a great job you do …

I was so busy did not take many photos but am just going to download them and also a little video of Jenny singing, our Jenny has been through such a lot, and I hope by the sound of the applause  Jenny you realized how much we all loved you back in harness again, and I do hope we may look forward to another few songs very soon.

I had to go to the dentist this morning and have just got to check on some of the family and then will sort the photos out and hopefully the video! But just had to pop a little piece on as I know how some of you missed last weeks little chat on here.

Be back soon…

2 comments:

Alan Cugnoni said...

There you go Beryl your write ups get better and better videos as well, great night thanks as always

Alan

Alifan said...

Glad you were happy Alan it was a lovely night.