Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sole Bay Jazz

Well here I am again, still no photos even though I took some of the guys. Maybe can post them sometime.

A big thank you to all the folk who have offered help!

Another great night of jazz a nice upbeat first half and a good finish, even Stella's favourite one!

Simon came along to sing again, that voice seems to be getting better all the time Simon, nice .

The football crowd came in , maybe they will still come along when the season finishes?

There were a few fans that have colds etc, so wishing them get well soon, miss them when they are not there.

Ruth had a Happy Birthday sung as was 21 again on Friday, hope you have a good weekend Ruth.

Nice to see you back Heidi looking after us all, thanks June for the lift this week.

Sorry about the post's now but will get it sorted as soon as I can, the write up's seem so much better when you can see the band. Google call it progress! but they forget about all the people who cannot afford to have up to date computers, and I will stick to my apple mac whatever. Will ring them on  Monday and see if they have an answer that does not involve a new Mac!

So please bear with me. Thanks Sole Bay, looking forward to Thursday already…

I have just realized I have no label that I can put to the Sole Bay so you will have to just look here on my ordinary blog, as the posts are not now showing in the Link at the top of the page.

No comments: