Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Alistair Griffin

This photo arrived on my e mail this morning with an invite to go and see Al again but unfortunately it is in north yorkshire, and although I always went wherever he was, do not think I can now, but love to follow his progress… after all my blog is named after him. I am  Alifan!

He has a great cd out called Drive and it has been chosen to be the Sky Formula 1 theme at the start of every race…it is on u tube if anyone cares to check it out.

Keep bringing it on Alistair, and I may catch up with you again some day…

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Beryl, so glad I rediscovered your blog with all your lovely cakes (and Al)!! Its been a long while since I saw you at a Griffin gig, hope you get to one sometime soon!

Melanie (Adventure2)

Alifan said...

Oh how lovely a voice from the past, thanks Melanie, hope you are well.
Yes would love to meet up with Al again, loved all the gatherings. Please keep in touch.

I still keep up with a nice lot of the gang.