Monday, April 30, 2012

Norfolk Dixieland Jazz Band…

What a lovely day out despite the rain and windy weather, to hear the Jazz at The Crown, Banningham, a lovely old pub and they serve great meals, with friendly staff that look after you well.

The Band played well in the limited space they have there, and they went down well with the large crowd of people , so thanks gentlemen for a lunch time of jazz fun and laughter.

Nice to see you Jean and Judy you looked grand in your posh chairs! Hope the results are good  Vic. See you Thursday night John and Judy.

Thank you Tim for taking me, and Keith &and Sheila for the lovely lunch, I hope you are not too tired today. Safe journey today Tim.

The weather is now sunshine, after all that rain and wind …typical.

But the sad thing is I took a couple of photos then the battery ran out…  when I got home I was charging the battery when I lost the photos, so have a nice new computer and new photo shop gear to post them, but no photos, I obviously need to get my act together. Back to reading the instructions,  great photo of Bill pulling a face, because I asked him to sing! I will get you one day Bill.

The band looked very smart in their Blue and Black with their Lemon ties, but of course as I have made a mess of taking the photos you will have to look back at previous post for the band.

Thanks again to everyone …

No comments: