Sunday, April 22, 2012

Romping Roy & the Rhythm Boys

Great night of jazz with fun and laughter with Roy and the boys.

Thanks to the folk at the Poacher for the lovely meals we had, we always turn the place upside down when we arrive,.Thanks to the wonderful gang who now include me in their fold, you always make the world seem a happier place.

Very good to see a really packed pub of friendly locals who put up with us folk who follow the jazz. and they were all enjoying it as well.

And so they should Roy…Ian…Tony…Barry…Dave… played some great numbers, and Barry your voice gets better everytime … Chris gave us a couple of songs as well which was a nice surprise.

Thanks Roy for taking us… I did take photos but you know why I cannot post them at the moment.

I have had a lesson on an i pad which I had hoped could be linked to my photos, but not sure whether my son Phil thought his Mum was being a bit slow this morning, and we could not do it, even with a video link to David my other son. So it will be a visit to the Apple Mac store with all the information I now have to try and find on the internet a place where I can put my photos, then I will not seem like an idiot when we get to the Apple Store! Hope they know my brain works but is a bit slow nowadays and will help me, as I do miss posting the photos on my blog.

No comments: