Friday, March 30, 2012

The Pavilion Ditchingham


Once again a great evening of jazz by the Sole Bay Band, thanks guys you were rocking again! A different line up and so a nice mix of music. Simon giving us some great songs as well.
 Craig as always some really good drumming and smiles! Peter did a couple of numbers before the break as well.
 A serious photo of Ray I should have had the camera with me later because we got some nice grins…lovely piano playing Ray…Alan and Tony giving some really good backing and looked like you all were having fun…Derek you were so good, I thought I had a photo but lost it somewhere… but you are always a pleasure to listen to…
 Tim playing great on the clarinet and later the saxophone, again as always, lovely sounds…
 Now you will think this is a Simon fest, but it is for his young lady who looks in, and of course it is a pleasure to take his photo, so enjoy…and I do even at my age, I call him my 3rd Son…
The Cornet playing was great…
The singing very good as well of course…

Lovely night again lots of friends and good company, nice to see the folk who have had ops of late, doing very well, keep it up.

See you next week I hope, soon be April my goodness where did March go?

No comments: