Monday, March 05, 2012

Norfolk Dixieland Jazz Band

 What a lovely way to spend a Sunday Lunchtime  when the weather outside is pouring with rain and windy. 

I was in Coltishall at the Diplomat thank you Tim for taking me, and for lunch!

They look so smart in their Blue and Yellow… 

The jazz was really good lots of different numbers, some great playing, I love the guitar and Pete made it sing this week.

With Vic giving the beat on the drums.
 Bill very melodic as usual, looking forward to seeing you again on Thursday with the Sole Bay.
 Liz sorry not the best one of you, as you are rather lovely, but the bass playing was soooo good, and Pete on the banjo great Dad and Daughter bonding.
John singing some great jazz songs. Also one  from Pete.

Thanks as always to Jean and Judy who make me welcome and put up with my chat, and Ben we did not do very well with the quiz again!

As always the folk who follow the jazz are like a big happy family and I am so lucky that they include me, so thanks one and all, see you soon I hope.

1 comment:

Alifan said...

Hello City nice to see a comment, are you a jazz fan?