Saturday, March 17, 2012

EARLY NOTIFICATION OF YET ANOTHER GREAT JAZZ NIGHT.

I feel that I must post this early and will give you all a reminder later in the week, as Alan has managed to get together another great line up 
for Thursday 22nd March…at the Ditchingham Pavilion.  
We must thank Alan for all the organization in finding a different line up each week 

I wonder if Jon realized when he agreed to let the Sole Bay use the pavilion what a good crop of musicians the Sole Bay could  rustle up, I do hope he never regrets it.
I think I can say from all us fans new and old, we love it there and long may it continue, I know people realise how lucky we are to be able to listen to such good music every week, I also know how the band appreciates the good crowd that  attends week after week.


This one will be rather special to the regular folk who have followed these musicians 
over the years, so here goes:-

We have …Alan Cugnoni…guitar/banjo…Neil Kane…drums…

Tony Jullings…double bass…Tim Densham…saxophone/clarinet…

Dick (Trummy) Mayhew…trombone…Ray Simmons…piano…

That would be good…but with them a welcome back to…

Mike Leigh…trumpet, and could we hope for some singing?…

and last but not least back from Australia … playing again …Bill Skinner on saxophone…

 8pm-10.30pm 



1 comment:

docan356 said...

looking good duncan