Friday, January 20, 2012

Sole Bay Jazz 19th January

 A bit late posting today been a busy one..
Once again last night proved to be a great one for live jazz music, nice to see a few people starting to pop in from the locality.

Simon gave us some lovely songs, nice to see you again Simon, and looking forward to the Art Deco night on February 14th, I will post about that later...
Very good as well to see Bill at the new venue, I love his style of trombone playing..I do hope you managed to find your way home alright Bill. My directions are not always reliable!

So thank you all for yet another good night, thanks again June for giving me a lift and for the laughs, also Colin and Duncan tormenting me as usual, and the many friends that gather to hear the music.. makes life very uplifting for me.

Thanks as well to the very nice folk who run the Club and make our night so happy, you always make us feel welcome. The coffee is great as well...

Alan will give me the list of players for next Thursday and I will pop it on here..I had a sneak preview, and you will not want to miss the line up so make a date in your diary.

No comments: