Sunday, January 22, 2012

Romping Roy and his Rhythm Boys!

 A great night out at the Cratfield Poacher, thank you boys you ALL played some really good numbers, and Barry I have to say your playing and singing were so confident last night keep it up.
 Romping Roy giving us some good sax.
 Dave and Barry looking serious!
 Chris and Tony, I will get a photo of Tony looking up one day!
 Now I am not sure I should be posting the next few photos as there were a lot of cameras about and I, like these folk, do not like my photo taken, but this is just to let you see the fun with the gang....and I have a feeling that on Neil's site a few will appear  that I will be laughing at...
 Marian I think this is so nice of you..
 Jean in hiding..
 I hope you notice the coffee cups ha ha! Well it was a long night.
A lovely meal which we all agreed was very good even though I certainly ate too much! Thanks to Roger and his wife for a night of live jazz and friends who make life worth living.

I thought the Romping Roy night was a success for everyone, and hope we can have another soon...Thanks Roy for the lift with Janet and Rosemary, it was a long way round because of the road works, so glad you knew where you were going.

No comments: