Sunday, January 08, 2012

The Diplomat

 Sunday lunchtime at the Diplomat, and the Norfolk Dixieland Jazz Band, played a real treat for us all...
Vic usually hides behind everyone, but managed to get one of him.
 Pete and Liz both so good..
 Bill a treat to hear as always.
Here is Pete Oxborough guesting today, Tim Densham, John Gooding and Bill Brewer with  some wonderful music.

It is always a pleasure to be taken to see some great musicians, and once again I was spoilt today when Tim took me to Coltishall to hear these gentleman of jazz.. Thanks for the lovely lunch Tim, and for the music.

Thanks to Jean and Judy for looking after me again. Nice to see some folk that follow the Sole Bay Jazz there as well.

I have a little video that I am hoping will turn out well, as the music was so wonderful, Pete and Tim doing a duet, so fingers crossed I will try and get that up on the next post.

Thank you one and all, a nice way to spend a sunny winter afternoon.

No comments: