Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Line up for February 2nd .................. Sole Bay Jazz

 The weeks are flying past, and although the weather forecast does not sound good I hope there will be a good crowd to enjoy the live jazz at the pavilion this week again.

The line up is at the moment..

Tim Densham.. Sax/Clarinet..

Alan Cugnoni.. Banjo/Guitar..Neil Kane..Drums..

Tony Jullings..Double Bass..

Guests this week Derek Cubitt..Reeds..Simon Nelson.. Trumpet and a few songs we hope.. 


I know a lot of folk look in on this blog as they tell me, and I have a stat counter, so I can tell where people are, but sometimes it feels like I am talking to myself! so I would love to see some (nice) comments on here, all you need is a g.mail account it does not cost anything, you just go to google account and put a password in to join. It would make this jazz link a bit less one way..I do not want to make it open for everyone to comment as this is not face book, it is a bit more private. So a g.mail account is needed, so hope to see some folk letting me know on here that either you think the Sole Bay blog is useful or not!!!!

7 comments:

Speedway said...

Hello, Alifan. If your blog is of use to you and your fellow jazz enthusiasts then it serves it's purpose. I visit here once in a while just to see what's going on.

I understand, though, how you feel because comments on my own blog are few, though I know my family and friends are looking in, some every day.

Alifan said...

Hi Speedway thank you for that, I do try to look in on all Dive's friends, he was so pleased that you all kept him up when he was off work, now he is too busy to blog, but I know he will be back.

The Cables said...

Hi Alifan
You are doing a great job with your Blog.
Perhaps we could have some snippets of music on the site as well as the pictures.
Do the band have any CD's.
Brgds
Alan & Ivan Cable

Alifan said...

Hello The Cables nice to see you looking in, there are a lot of cd's about of the Sole Bay, but each week the line up is different at the Pavilion.

I do sometimes try a snippet on a Thursday night of their music, but it is not as good as hearing them live..

Where are you from?

docan356 said...

ur doing a great job beryl we love you duncan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx all ways look in

Alifan said...

This is so nice to have some comments on here, thank you all..

Shwetablog said...

grt