Friday, August 19, 2011

Sole Bay Jazz

What a great night of jazz, afraid the photos are not good as something went wrong with my camera and the flash did not work on all the ones I took.

But you can see a few faces, pity you cannot hear how well the music sounded if you were not there..

Lots of guest players, and Simon came and sang some really good songs...
Thank you June for taking us and for the wonderful surprise of the cake, I could not believe it when I saw Heather bringing it in! I still cannot believe I did not take a photo, mind you the way the rest of the photos came out just as well..for the band as well for playing Happy Birthday, also for Ann because it was her birthday as well..

Really good having so many people that we had to be in the big room, so many diners glad you were happy Phil (landlord).. and a really nice crowd, lots of regulars and a nice crowd of new faces. And to see the Denny family out in force!

Glad you enjoyed it Jan and Bernadette, and that Colin and Duncan managed to have a laugh with us, oh no that is wrong they always are laughing AT me! do not really mind lads.

Hope to see a nice lot of folk again to cheer the Sole Bay Jazz band on next week, some come a long way to play live jazz for our pleasure....


1 comment:

dive said...

Sounds like a great party!
And so nice to see a sane wall colour for a change.