Friday, August 05, 2011

Flixton Buck 4th August

Well.. we were a bit short on numbers in the band and in the room, but what a great night. Tim, Alan, Neil, Tony and guest Derek, played their hearts out, and Roy came and gave us some songs also.
A pleasure to see some of the swing dancers attending again, and oh what a great joy it is to see them, get a bit jealous as my age is against dancing much these days, but oh would love to think I could manage some lessons again! or maybe that is just a dream..
They so enjoy themselves so thanks guys hope we see you, and more of your friends another time.
This photo I could not resist you do it so well....This is the one dance I want to re-learn have forgotten how to do it, and could probably manage it. although you make it look so easy...thanks for the confidence boast (of you actually asking me to dance!!) and could not let dear Colin, Duncan and the rest of the crew have a laugh at me tee he! I can see you grinning reading this Duncan!

Anyway thanks June for taking us and for all the good company there...

Hope next week a few more can turn up and hear the music live is the best...

1 comment:

dive said...

Great photos. What fun!
I notice the band have come up with a splendid idea: pile instrument cases against that awful wall so you can't see so much of it.