Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday morning

Had a baking session this morning, even though I must not eat too much! but have great neighbours who cut a piece of my front grass so like to repay them with some goodies...of course I had to sample one of each first!
After I had baked and done the ironing, Oscar wanted to play, pity he choose the mucky patio to roll on, or maybe he knows that he will get a good comb when he comes in!

The sun is shining at the moment here, so hope it keeps that way until the washing is dry.
Hope the weather is good where you all are. Have a lovely Saturday.

2 comments:

dive said...

So Oscar's idea of chasing a mouse is to roll over and squash it?
He gets lazier every day.
And I get greedier every day … those sausage rolls look scrummy.

Alifan said...

mmm they taste good too, do not worry I will freeze some for you and Philx