Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happiness

What a great day I am having,.... thanks Phil for the flowers and chocs, and oh so pleased they came in a vase!
As Lesley sent me these..
And these are from the Keith, Sheila and the Sole Bay Jazz folk... so thanks one and all shall really take great pleasure from them.

Hope the folks that I received some lovely cards and e mails from look in because you are all great and I appreciate all your thoughts..Do not think I have had so many vistors in one day

I should be forgetting about birthdays as the years go by, but only getting old on the outside still thinking I am young in my head!

Now then no comments you lot ..you know who you are!



3 comments:

dive said...

The flowers are gorgeous.
Did the chocs really come in a vase? Cool!

Robyn Martins said...

Happy birthday, Beryl!

And no you shouldn't be forgetting about birthdays. Celebrate them big every single year!

Alifan said...

Thanks Robyn xx