Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Two days Jazz

I was lucky enough to be invited to two days of Jazz..the first at the Diplomat in Coltishall, on Sunday.. thanks to Tim ,Sheila and Keith, great day out. The young lady playing the double bass is Peter the guitarist's daughter, and she was really great.
The photos are again blurred as I did not get near enough with the little camera, but hope you can see the folk in Blue!
Then we went to Banningham Crown, on Monday..and the lads played outside, I hope you can see how cold they were, it was a good day out, but the wind was bitter, so they all did a great job in playing.
Tim looking very cold..
Bill trying to warm his hand in the trombone!!
But the brave ladies managed to sit outside and listen and smile as well..but they did have a bit of sunshine, me , well I was inside most of the time, but did get out of the wind in the end and joined them.
Thanks for the company and the meals had a great time..

Now looking forward to Thursday night at the Buck.
Will pop the line up on next...

1 comment:

dive said...

Brr! Whose dumb idea was it to play outside in an arctic north wind?
I do like the idea of using a trombone as a hand warmer. Hee hee.