Friday, May 27, 2011

Sole Bay Jazz

How can I make the wording different about the Sole Bay lads, that can give you the feeling of the wonderful music these gentlemen play for us each week..

Another great fun night of live music with some good friends. Lovely to see our friends from America! and all those who travel a long distance to hear the band.

Very hard to get all of them in the shot, and I really will have to ask Phil (the landlord) to change the colour of that wall!

But hope you can see that they play their hearts out to us fans every Thursday night at the Buck, they travel a long way some of them to entertain and keep live music going.

Great to see Ray again on his piano that man can tinkle those keys, miss his trumpet playing but what a talent, wish I had kept up my piano playing..
A lot of puff going on here, from Derek and Tony..and clashing colours, better get practising my photo shop.
Tony gave us some great songs as well, and I still do not believe the Russian one Tony !!but great singing. Craig who always cheers us up with his drum playing and that smile.. Peter Elliot did a few numbers on drums before the interval as well..
Alan at last got a good shot of you, was going to play in photoshot and get rid of that wall, but think I will show it to the landlord hoping he realises just how much a new coat of paint is needed, (sorry Phil)...

As I have said another great night so thanks to all concerned, and if you want to keep live music please come and support these musicians...

Alan will send me the line up and will post it later to tempt you to come and listen..

4 comments:

dive said...

Another great night.
Another fabulous line-up of shirts designed to highlight the infamous wall. If the guys turned up in Hawai'ian shirts I think your camera would explode.

Alifan said...

ha ha, need a couple of more lessons on photoshop when you are next here.

dive said...

Love the new look!
Unconscionably spiffy.

Alifan said...

Ha ha have changed it again so hope it is still OK great to have the design menu again only thing is I keep changing my mind.