Saturday, May 07, 2011

Thursday Jazz

A bit late this week getting these photos and report on, but the garden has been calling and have a lot to do out there, but here we are again.. Last Thursday night again was a great night of Jazz, and Simon to sang as well...very nice..
Tim as usual very good and full of wit in between the music...they do enjoy themselves, they react to us folk who love it all...
Dick again making great music from the trombone, he can get more notes out of that than anyone I think. He is blending in with the background there, I think Phil (the landlord) needs to change the wall colour!

Sorry I missed getting Alan and Tony in these, but do not like to intrude on the folk who watch with me getting in the way.
Neil looking very serious...Peter took over for a few numbers on the drums..
Duncan and Colin.. had to include our best friends, they are always smiling and great fans of Jazz.

Some really good music and great friends company, a nice lot of people there, again some who come when they are on holiday, locals and jazz fans all mixed together.

We have a few missing who are not well and we wish them a speedy recovery, look forward to this Thursday, I know a nice lot of people look in here, so come along and join us, I can assure you the musicians are top class.

Thanks to June who again drove us, you are a star.

I will give the line up for this week when Alan sends it to me...

1 comment:

dive said...

Great action shots, especially the top one.
Ah, the varied hairstyles of the jazz world. Miles Davis and Lol Coxhill would be proud.