Wednesday, August 15, 2007

River View

On Monday one of my friends took me for a trip down Memory Lane... we visited all our old haunts a blast from the past, I am sure those roads were never that small.. of course only used a bicycle in those days.....

These river views are Burgh Staithe years ago it was a very small part of the river, but they have done a lot of widening over the years, and it is now a thriving Marina, with a large shop and swimming pool, and instead of caravans they have built accommodation which is very good indeed...

Yesterday my Brother and Sister in law took some friends who are staying with them on this boat, and they were lucky with the weather on the trip out, and sat on the top deck, but coming home they had to resort to inside..... still a nice little trip...

1 comment:

dive said...

Wow! Lucky you!
I've not been to the Staithe in around fifteen years. It looks lovely.