Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Christening

This is my great niece with her children Grace and Maddie, and some sort of doll that Maddie insisted wanted its photo taken!!!we had such a good day ......weather was kind, and all the children were very sweet.....It was the Christening for Grace....
Here is Grace with another of my great nieces who are all wonderful and I think gorgeous....The balloon is not really on her head, just my bad photography again....
Two more of my lovely family......cannot believe how grown up they all are now....
My happy niece Claire,
My bubble blowing Nephew... little things you know!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Scout said...

Wow, you can really tell that everyone is related--such a strong resemblance. The children are just beautiful in their dresses.

dive said...

Oh gosh, Robyn. Now I have the disturbing image in my mind of Trevor in a dress. Yikes!