Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Sad

Sad post today.... Just had to take sister in law with her cat to visit the vets.. thinking a few pills, but sadly they had to put the cat to sleep, so have a very upset sister in law, and of course having been there myself to have cats put to sleep, not nice memories...still better than the cat suffering...

Oscar gave me a good sniff when I came home, and is now sitting very quietly with sad eyes, I wonder if he knows...

Off to get cheered up on some blogs......so I can post a happier post tomorrow.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I had to have my old cat put to sleep last year. He was a filthy mess with diabetes, so he was better off, but it was still a painful experience. I still have two cats, and I dread the day I have to make that decision again.

Alifan said...

Thanks for your message robyn, yes always sad when our animals are gone...
Hope you have a good new year....

Anonymous said...

I feel for you alifan, I had to go with my next door neighbour a couple of months ago to take her cat to be put to sleep and it was so distressing - I came home and hugged my cats close and felt quite unsettled for some time. Take care.

Alifan said...

Thanks rosie.....