Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day

Good morning bloggers.....hope everyone enjoyed a good Christmas, whatever you were doing..whether you like or hate Christmas!

I had a wonderful day...my two sons came for the day... and we had relations call in.. lots of phone calls from friends, and good food...and wine... and still more food....

Not too many people on Alistair's site, they were enjoying their Christmas day as well...

Christmas is a hard day without my hubby, but the boys made up for it, I am a lucky Mum, as they look after me.... they may think I do not realise how much they put themselves out for me, but I do, and I love them dearly...

Thanks, if you look in, the bloggers from Dives blog for wishing me a happy Christmas....I hope you all continue to write those great stories, love them...and I hope you all have a great New Year.

No comments: