Monday, December 18, 2006

Alistair gig

Morning.... have not posted much, after reading so many interesting blogs, never think I have much to say..

However, Alistair had a gig last night in York, and a lot of the fans from Al's site went, had a phone call from one of the girls for all of the first half, which was great.

We have a cinderella party on line, as several people receive phone calls from the people at the gig, you can feel like you are there...

I really hope he can get a cd out for everyone this next year, we of course manage to get hold of his recordings, but are not allowed to have recordings of other peoples songs...so it is a good job he writes so many himself....

I have been busy with baking for Christmas.....I usually bake for a few people who are unable to... so my bungalow smells of Christmas for a nice long time!

Off to catch up on a few blogs... Have a happy Monday..

No comments: