Friday, February 01, 2019

Sole Bay Jazz Band night…

I unfortunately did not make it this week, to the Sole Bay Jazz evening and seems I missed a great night, not many people there, but those who were gave their best for the raffle so thanks to you all. Thanks Christine and Clover for the raffle and maybe Don folded the tickets as us stay away lot were not there to help.

The band played really well so everyone has told me, trust me to miss a good week even if I do not miss many… Tim …Ray…Alan…Craig…Tony…played … Barry sang also Ray played his trumpet for a few numbers and Barry went on the piano …from all the fed back I had it went down well, so hopefully that line will be there again when I can as well…

Fudge has let me borrow her photos from her Sole Bay Jazz Face Book… so those who do not do FB you can see them…

Just wanted to say thank you to Barry and Clover for sorting out the admin side as well.

Hope the weather improves next week as well as all the aches and pains we all seem to have.




No comments: