Friday, August 30, 2013

Sole Bay Jazz Band Plus!

Yet another great and different night of jazz at the 'Pavilion Ditchingham' last night…

A bit of a squeeze in the car park, as a football match going on, well it is a sports club! but glad a good crowd did manage to park…

Whilst on the subject of the Club, could as many people as possible get the EDP Newspaper Saturday as in it will be a form, as they are in for some lottery money if they are successful… to put an all weather Cricket Pitch plus some changing rooms etc… Jon and Marilyn work hard to make it a great place, a lot of you did fill in a form the other night, but I believe this is for the actual grant, fingers crossed…

As for our Jazz night, what a lovely lot of music and fun, so thanks folks…

Great line up nice brown legs Derek…


Tony joined in with some vocals, also a guitar duo with Kevin…

Roy gave us some upbeat singing!

Tim and Simon

Of course our youngsters posing!
We heard some great talent, a good blend, and next week should be a blast as well!!! keep looking in!

Also  Peter Elliott sat in to give Craig a break on the drums for a couple of numbers…
Thanks Emma for a good job keeping everyone in order at the bar!

Great to see Marian and John back also Jean (sorry I missed your Birthday Jean)…well all  my lovely friends there, thanks Jan for the lift… oh and Happy belated Birthday to Don as well…

I hope I will soon hear some news about our 'little Keith' as I call him as last I heard he was very ill…

So hope all who could not come because of illness or holidays will be back next week …

4 comments:

dive said...

Great photos this week. It's nice that you include the Prof as one of the "youngsters".

Alifan said...

Ha ha he is great, although he read my profile and found I liked Titchmarsh and he said he could not forgive me!!!

docan said...

2A31
I think creole love call by the band was fantastic very moving keep it up boys

Alifan said...

Wow well done Dunc you made it on here!