Saturday, August 17, 2013

Another Present…

What a lucky old lady I am… still getting cards and also a present today from a dear friend from Alistair days…already had the beautiful orchid from her, and this morning received a cd of Alistair, as she had been to a gig, I played it twice before reading the label and Alistair had signed it… how I missed seeing that I do not know, and it has brought back lovely memories of the days when we all followed him around to every gig all over the country.

So thank you Lesley for the thought …and this is for any of my old pals who look in here,… thanks for the memories…And of course Alistair Griffin, keep going young man you have a great talent.

Oh another birthday treat yesterday,  a lovely meal and more presents… time with my Sons and Dawn what more could one want! getting old is not so bad after all!

No comments: