Friday, August 16, 2013

Another Birthday post!!

Just had to take a couple of photos of these lovely flowers… Thanks Phil and Dawn the flowers  smell gorgeous …and the orchids are from a lovely friend from my 'Alistair' days'  (The al in my
cakesandal blog diary is from Alistair Griffin who I followed in the past years and met some great people, he is a great singer).

And thanks to some more friends from those days for your cards, amazing you still remember me, although I will never forget those days and all of you.



3 comments:

Robyn Martins said...

Happy birthday, dear Beryl. I hope it's a lovely day for you.

dive said...

Beautiful flowers.
Happy birthday, Mum. See you tomorrow!
xx

Alifan said...

Hello Robyn lovely to hear from you …thank you it has been great. more tomorrow with the boys…