Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve…

It hardly seems possible that a whole year has simply flown by 2012 will soon be 2013…

I have been thinking back of all the things that have happened on the blog…my diary this year has been about a lot of Jazz more than Cakes and Alistair. But the stat counter says lots of folk have looked in, so have not been talking to just myself!

Lots of Good…Bad…Sad…Happy things have been and gone, so tonight we wish for the New Year to be  Healthy and Happy … Keeping up with Good Friends and Family…

I will be remembering all the past New Years, spent with lots of Joy and Fun… nowadays spent in front of the TV alone instead of out and about…well not quite alone because I have my lovely Cat…lots of Memories… and looking forward to spending the coming year with Family and Friends…

May it be a very Happy New Year for all of my readers of the Blog…

Enjoy… and make lots of lovely memories for the future…

1 comment:

Alan Cugnoni said...

Nice comments Beryl lets hope we all goes well for 2013

Alan