Friday, December 21, 2012

More Sole Bay Jazz Magic…

Just had to do a little report before I go shopping …on last nights Christmas gig at the Pavilion…

Thank you Sole Bay for another great night of talented music and fun, and for the singing from Tony…Jenny and Roy.

Pleased you did do a Christmas number, helped to get everybody in the Christmas mood.

What a good line up the sound was really melodic,  each week  different, I hope you enjoyed it as much as we all did. We are so lucky to have such talent so close to home, and for free.

What a great crowd, we will all have to start bringing our own chairs (as some do)! a lot of different faces last night as well as your loyal fans. What a great little family of fans that follow the Jazz I know the band love to see you each week. Thank you to all that look in on here to see what is going on with the Band, even though not many comments on my blog the stat report tells me many people do find it useful…

So thank you everyone,  Heidi so good to see you back, you do such a great job, hope you were not to tired,  Jon and Marilyn hope we did not leave to much mess!

I wish you all a very Merry, Peaceful and Healthy Christmas.

Do not forget the Sole Bay Gentlemen will be playing again on the 27th December, so we will not miss our Jazz fix!

Have fun drive safely and see you next week.




2 comments:

Alan Cugnoni said...

How can I beat that, my thanks to everyone who turns up week after week its you guys along with Jon & his team, Beryl, Keith & Shelia who make it all work & worthwile, I must thank all the musicians who support me & as you know many come from all over the area they make my job much easier.

Happy Christmas to you all lets hope we can continue into 2013, keep spreading the word.

Alan

Alifan said...

Thank you Alan, Such a pleasure to be part of the "Jazz Family"