Thursday, December 20, 2012

CHRISTMAS PARTY

I expect a lot of folk are out enjoying Christmas parties, well those who can try and forget the many people who are not going to be lucky enough to enjoy them…

I was one of the lucky ones last night…

So firstly thank you Rosemary for a fantastic party, in your lovely place with the log fires and great food…great company, and a live jazz band wow…oh and your lovely dog and cat!

I cannot remember a party like that for many a year, everything went well and sorry you were left with some washing up, but you can be assured I am writing this knowing everyone there will be thinking the same…IT WAS GREAT…Take a bow.

I do say it every week at our jazz venue how lucky am I, to have such good friends as the 'Coven' and jazz friends, you have changed my life all of you.

So hope to see all of you again tonight, hope not too many hangovers! Thanks for the lift Catherine it was nice to spend some time with you. I am sorry the camera battery ran out, (on charge now ready for tonight) would have loved to video some of the night, but think I will remember it for a long time.

So sorry you missed the party Marian take care of that broken arm , hope John is looking after you, and Michael hope you soon feel better get those anti biotics, in fact everyone seems to have some sort of aches and pains colds etc, so I hope everyone soon gets better and that includes my dodgy back!

Thank you again Rosemary much appreciated …"It is beginning to feel a bit like Christmas" as the song says.

No comments: