Friday, December 28, 2012

FESTIVE DELIGHT…

Just when I think the Sole Bay cannot give us yet another great night, they pull out all the strings and we end up with another marvelous evening of such talent that it is hard to describe.

I do hope I can get the little video on later as I am rather pleased with it and then those of you who could not attend may get a bit of the magic.

Ron,Tony.Craig,Tim,Alan,Dick…
It was such a lovely friendly place to be last night, and I thank you all Gentlemen for giving those who did manage to get to the Pavilion a Joyful, Happy and Pleasurable evening of entertainment, that anywhere else we would have had to pay highly for, you were much appreciated as no doubt the applause told you.

Sorry this is not clear but I took it from the other side of the room, as had never heard this talented man sing before what a joy thank you Ron…

Looking forward to the New Year when the Sole Bay will be back to entertain us.

I will have a try at downloading the video now so watch this space.

No comments: