Wednesday, August 29, 2012

SOLE BAY JAZZ BAND 30th AUGUST…

Well we have nearly come to the end of another month, time goes so fast nowadays.

I looked on here yesterday to show a friend and realized my life on the blog seems to consist of Jazz and more Jazz, I must start to make my diary more interesting, however it has been such a great way to spend time with these musicians and hear them playing I hope you enjoy it as well. I have a stat counter on here and it shows a lot of folk do look in so thank you on behalf of the bands, we are so lucky to have good live music on our doorsteps.

This weeks line up is…

Tim Densham…clarinet/saxophone… with Derek Cubitt 
back with his clarinet and sax…

Joining them Chris Capocci …trombone and vocals…

Tony Jullings on his magic string bass…Barbara Greene…
back with us playing her banjo…

Craig Hipperson our smiling super drummer…
and of course as usual one never knows who will come along to join in…

Come along and support these fine musicians in a live jazz evening starting at 8pm through to 10.30pm.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Pleased to see you are enjoying life dear Beryl xx

Alifan said...

Thank you… have you not got a name? Do not be shy!

Unknown said...

Beryl it was me - Lesley! Don't know why it said I was unknown as it made me sign in!

Alifan said...

Oh Lesley how great to see you on here thank you for popping in. will mail you sometime today…