Friday, August 17, 2012

SOLE BAY JAZZ and a Birthday Bash

Will write and  post photos after shopping but a great night was had by me and lots of you all…
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Right here I am again hope the photos turn out OK.………

The Sole Bay which included those listed below plus Ray on the piano which was a very nice plus…They all played really great and it was my birthday which I thought had been kept in low key! So a special treat…

Barbara and Ray looking serious great playing from those two…and Derek with his nice bright shirt with Tony looking up …

Tony P this time giving us some great trombone and lovely vocals…

Tim playing the clarinet very well and putting the mike up so we can hear what he says, he has a great line of chat now we can hear him…

Sorry Neil you were well hidden you did smile but not when I took this…

Yet another of Ray and Barbara caught in the full flow of the music…

I just would like to thank everyone for the lovely evening, of course the band but especially to June who gave me the biggest surprise coming in with the cake and candles (yes Colin I did hear you say there were not enough candles!)
Thanks for all the lovely gifts and cards as well… much appreciated…

Heidi hope you have a great holiday see you in two weeks, working well as always…

Roll on next week, Alan will post me the line up and I will pop it on here …


5 comments:

Robyn Martins said...

Happy birthday, Beryl!! I hope you had a lovely day and were thoroughly spoiled by your sons.

Alan Cugnoni said...

I am so sorry I missed it, so a belated happy birthday xxxxx

Alan

Alifan said...

Thanks Robyn I got thoroughly spoiled by everyone.

And Alan as I said on the post I thought I had kept it quiet, but thank you for your good wishes.

dive said...

A great seventy-fifth, but no WAY am I going to buy you a trombone for number seventy-six.

Alifan said...

Great Son I liked what you got for the 75th ta, Now all the jazz crowd will know what an old woman I am!
The 76 trombone's for next year glad you are not going to get me them would not have enough puff ha ha.