Sunday, May 13, 2012

SPRING?

This morning I awoke with the sun streaming in and it was only 6am,. Sunshine? so strange, so the urge to clean came upon me, washing in the machine, I started on the conservatory, long over due as have a leak in the roof, so have been putting off cleaning. Looks good now!

Oscar has been rather poorly over the past months after much visiting to the vets I decided to treat him with my Aloe Vera, also got the animal aloe from my forever living source, and what a change, he has been getting better daily, this morning while I was cleaning I noticed him in the garden eating his nepeta plant, and the next thing heard all this commotion lo and behold he had climbed the red robin tree, he has not been up there since he was a kitten!

The problem was I had it cut down a few years ago and although parts have grown again I planted a rose (very prickly) and a clematis to climb up it, so having got up there he could not get down, I know I do spoil him, but in the end I did coach him down.

So even if only for a short time Spring has arrived, all the windows and doors thrown open to welcome it, lets hope it stays a while after all the rain it is so lovely.

3 comments:

Speedway said...

What a beautiful, sunny picture of Oscar in his tree! I hope spring sticks around.

Alifan said...

Hi speedway nice to see someone look in!
It has been a really nice day weather wise let's hope it keeps up.

Robyn Martins said...

Sorry I have been away—Oscar looks so at home in that tree.

Tiger was unwell this year, too, with a thyroid disorder. He lost weight, and his kidneys began to suffer. Fortunately, just a couple of visits to the vet and a new special diet have revived him.