Wednesday, May 30, 2012

GARDEN

As the weather has changed at the moment from very very hot to cool and misty, I thought I would cheer myself up with some photos I took when the sun was shining…
My John loved his aquilegia flowers in the garden and of course it looks messy but oh so pretty, we love a wild garden and it is at the moment, very high maintenance sometimes, and I get tired of pulling the weeds, but I cannot use chemicals one reason because the cat likes to chew on the nepeta etc, and I would not like to harm all the birds and bees, so hard work but worth it.

As you know…click on the photo to enlarge.

4 comments:

dive said...

Those aquilegia look awesome. I have precisely one aquilegia in my garden this year. Hey ho. I'll come over and enjoy yours instead at the the weekend.

Alifan said...

Oh goody!

Robyn Martins said...

Your garden looks really lovely, Beryl. I can barely grow grass so I am always impressed when someone else can turn dirt into beauty.

Alifan said...

Hello Robyn how lovely to hear from you, hope you managed to get your beautiful daughter settled in her new home.

The garden is hard work but I do love it, John liked a wild garden so even though hard to look after I know he would approve.