Friday, December 16, 2011

TIGER

Now why did I win a Tiger in a raffle what is wrong with a bottle of wine?

At Tesco this morning I put my change in a charity tin, and had a go at a raffle and this is what I won! it just fitted on the back seat of my little KA car, but I have donated it to a gentleman that does a lot of charity work, and he is going to put it in a Christmas raffle that he holds in Beccles next Wednesday, I will donate some money but dare not have a raffle ticket he he.

The Tiger is sitting on my sister in law Phyllis's sofa as we always go shopping on a Friday morning together. she is going to get John to collect it as soon as possible as I do not think her cat would approve, and neither would my Oscar.

2 comments:

dive said...

He's HUGE!
Well done you for donating him to charity. I think Oscar would have thrown a monstrous paddy had you brought the tiger into the house.

Robyn Martins said...

As I read, I was wondering what in the world you would do with a giant Tiger. So glad you found a good use for it.