Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sole Bay Jazz 22nd December

Hello folks, nearly Christmas and I expect many people are flying around like me trying to get everything done in time.

I am spending so much time in my kitchen that the bungalow smells rather delicious, not sure if my cooking is as good as it used to be but the boys and visitors seem to eat it so....

But on Thursday I will be looking forward to a night out at the jazz at Ditchingham, and hope that a nice lot of you will be there.

The line up so far is.. Tim Densham.. Reeds.. Alan Cugnoni.. Banjo/Guitar..

Tony Jullings..Double Bass.

Guesting this week we have Derek Cubitt.. Reeds.. Craig Hipperson .. Drums..

Ray Simmons, maybe Trumpet or Piano, what ever he plays it will be good I know.

And as it is near Christmas one never knows who may turn up, no I do not mean Father Christmas, but one never knows..

Hope to see you there, remember 8pm-10.30pm.

Better get back to the mince pies!

No comments: