Friday, December 23, 2011

Thursday night 22nd.December

What a great night at the Ditchingham Sports Pavilion with the Sole Bay Jazz Band last night.

Such good musicians and more guests than I stated in the earlier post..., also so many friends of the band enjoying a pre Christmas party.

I have been rather busy today so sorry I have not had time to put the photo on, but hope to do so soon.

I would like to thank the band obviously, for the very entertaining jazz, but also the staff at the Club, thank you Marilyn for heating  the food for us, for Jon and Heida as well, June and Jane for helping to hand it round..and for all the compliments, glad you enjoyed it. So many lovely friends that make my life much happier for being with you all. Thank you.

We are so lucky to be able to have a venue that everyone who comes to hear the band can be in  the same room, and have such pleasant people to look after us.

I am sure you will join me in wishing them all a very Merry Christmas and we look forward to many more happy musical nights.

Nice also to see more people coming to the jazz that have found the new venue, someone did mention that the EDP has stated a later time in their publication, so I will repeat on here that the band now starts at 8pm and finishes at 10.30pm. if those who look in here could tell as many as possible.

Look forward to the next session on the 29th December.. I will be putting the line up soon..

No comments: