Friday, November 11, 2011

SOLE BAY JAZZ

What a great night as I have said in the last post below, the photos were taken very early on in the evening, and I was so pleased that in the end over 60 people turned up and it was such a friendly happy evening.

There will be food of some kind, as no one knew they could provide it at all, this will be appreciated in the future and I am sure Alan will be able to get some idea  on suggestions that may be used in the sort of food the fans may like, without it being too much trouble for those providing it.

I have been asked to say that next week the 17th the jazz will start at 8.30pm until 11pm as usual, but from then on they will be starting at 8pm and finishing at 10.30pm.

I would also like to thank Neil for pointing a few facts to me, as I had spelt something wrong and I do appreciate that he looks after me as to the contents of my blog,  usually I just write how I feel, but as now a lot of folk look to see what is coming on I must be more careful.

One of the facts is there was a flyer last night about a DixieMix gig at the Pavilion at Southwold . Which I am sure will be another good gig on the 9th of December, I am sure a lot of jazz fans will be going to it!    

This is of course different to The Maltings Pavilion at Ditchingham and the Sole Bay Jazz that is the new venue for the them on a Thursday night every week.

Now Neil have I nicely muddled everyone up by putting that on here.!



3 comments:

dive said...

What a fabulous night at a great new venue. How refreshing to see proper lighting, no grotty red wall and all the band dressed nicely.
Here's to a fantastic future for Sole Bay Jazz at the Maltings Pavilion.

TuCods said...

You're doing great Beryl. I feel sure the information you write is perfectly useful to all.

Best regards, Neil

Alifan said...

Thanks Neil nice that I have you as my mentor, and good to see you on here, I am sure people think I just chat to myself or David on here Ha ha..