Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Venue a Hit!

I will post photos tomorrow, but I had to pop on here as I am just back from a great night at the Maltings Pavilion and wanted to say some thank you's.

The Sole Bay played as always great.. but somehow it was even better tonight, we were in a great new place and very good bar and club staff, so thank you from the Sole Bay, it was a pleasure to be made welcome, and hope it will be the start of some really good evenings of jazz.

Thanks to the fans as well I was so pleased to see so  many there to support the band, and hope you enjoyed it as much as I did..

Photos and more tomorrow..

2 comments:

dive said...

Told you so.
Hee hee.
So pleased to hear what a great night you had.

Alifan said...

Thanks.. after all the wondering it turned out a nice place, hope the photos come out, will post them after shopping...