Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Martin Taylor Concert...

No this is not a picture of Martin!!! but it is the Old Granary where they have marvelous concerts.... and where I have just arrived home from..
The little stage has seen some wonderful talented people and is a great place, everyone is so friendly..
This is a terrible pic of Martin, but Dive will have wanted to see what make of guitar it was, and I could not get closer.....
So being the mad bint that my sons always call me, I went back for autographs and said my photo's had not come out well, so asked could I take one of him there, so he promptly told me to give the camera to someone and I could have one taken with him...

Well it was a pleasure, such a nice man and I felt very happy to be taken with such a talented person, will make sure I go and see him next time he plays there...

Thank's A and B for the company......

I am off to listen to the cd I bought!!!!!

9 comments:

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Ooooh what a beautiful place for a concert, Alifan! It's always a good ploy that 'my pics didn't come out' to get your photo taken with a handsome man. Yep i know it well. lol.

Great photo and wonderful memories for you tonight. Bet Dive wishes he'd been there.

Alifan said...

Thanks Lynn.. it was great and he was soooo nice..

Unknown said...

That looks a lovely venue - wouldn't mind seeing The Storys there :=)

Lovely photo of you Beryl - you look great and your hair is lovely.

Alifan said...

Thank you Lesley, yes the Story's would love that venue....

dive said...

I am so glad you got to meet him.
He is such a huge star in the jazz world and yet still such a lovely guy.
Next time, make sure and tell me before you buy the tickets so I can come, too!

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Alifan it's got to be good when your son wants to come along on your nights out! Also when your photos are that good that he uses them for his own blog. I'd be pretty pleased if i were you. lol.

Alifan said...

Always am Lynn they look after me well..

Scout said...

What a great setting for a concert, and you look great in that photo, Alifan. Yeah, the guy's nice, too—hee hee. I'm glad you had a nice time.

Alifan said...

You could come and do a concert there Robyn... nice ...and thanks for the compliment...